Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: 18/4/2024, 23:45

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 23 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1 2
 SIM KIUG Anlage (Aeuli) 
Autor Nachricht

Verein: -
Beitrag Re: SIM KIUG Anlage (Aeuli)
@Glaukos - Yes the field is pretty badass. But not to correct you its not Airsoft Gi's field. Gamepod actually started out much like AA or some other Airsoft specialty shop. They sold all kinds of airsoft gear and offered special tuning etc. I think the owners name is Kirk if I remember right. Anyways cool guy, he decided to rent or lease the warehouse basically down the street from where they had a shop. Approx. 3 Acres. They built buildings, like gas station, police station with pink cell (If you where caught cheating your punishment was to sit in the pink cell with a glass wall so your buddies could take pictures of you sitting in a pink cell with my little ponies on the walls, lol), an airport with a airplane replica etc. Anyways during the week 14 police departments in California rent the space to practice or training on tactics etc. On the weekends its open to the public for Airsoft with a lot of the time those same police officers acting as Refs during the games as volunteers or they join in on the games.

Now Airsoft Gi has become a sponsor and a few others. Every weekend that place is packed with players.

v/r
AS-2563

5/9/2014, 08:29

Verein: Wild Ducks
I think the Problem is, in Switzerland the people are not this friendly against weapons like they are in the USA.
It isn't easy to find a playground and playing on a Military/Police training ground is impossible.

A field like the one you linked would be epic but no other than airsoft/lasertag/paintball player can and would use it and our country don't have this mutch Players that it would be payable. (Maybe it is, with the right strategy and someone who will risk this mutch money to start it.)

At the moment there is nothing like this but I think the best for you will be "AZ Riedikon" and yes some teams go to France to play airsoft. Most games are in Munchhouse.

6/9/2014, 18:22

Yes I've noticed that here it isn't as big as in the USA, yet........

Maybe that'll change in the future.

AZ Riedikon - If I may how big is that facility and how hard is it to reserve it for games?

6/9/2014, 21:31

Verein: Wild Ducks
Yes we'll see it.

Well here you can see it on Google maps:
https://www.google.ch/maps/@47.3306076, ... !1e3?hl=de

For the numbers of players it's the perfect size. (CQB Size)
Every Monday you can trie to reserve your place on http://www.sword-airsoft.ch/ if you have a fast Internet and allredy filled out the formular you will get your place but you have to be fast.

7/9/2014, 09:53

Verein: 0
Hallo zusammen.

Ich kenne da ein grundstück das man eventuel nützen könnte, in meine OS hatten wir da mal eine Kompanie übung.
Ein riesiges Gelände mit alten Hallen, räumen und allem was das herz begert, dort könnte man ohne zu übertreiben mit rund 200 Mann spielen.

Leider sind momentan planungen für die weiter und neu nutzung des Areals in gange, kann aber nicht sagen wie lange es geht bis zu einem allfälligen Baustart, sätze aber es wird sich sicherlich no 2-3 jahre hinauszögern.

- Mr. B

Zuletzt geändert von Mr. B am 15/9/2014, 07:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

14/9/2014, 18:59

@Mr. B - Sounds interesting, how hard do you think it would be to get that area for a game?
(Klingt interessant, wie schwer glauben Sie, es wäre, diesen Bereich für ein Spiel zu bekommen?)

14/9/2014, 21:43

Verein: 0
Ist schwer zu sagen.

Werde mich diese woche noch mit dem kommandanten meiner OS kurzschluessen unter welchen bedingungen er den platz bekommen hat.

-Mr. B

14/9/2014, 23:10
AA-Administrator

Verein: ATS
Hallo Mr. B

Bitte auf Gross/Kleinschreibung achten.

Gruss Dani
AA Admin

Zitat:
Ist schwer zu sagen.

Werde mich diese woche noch mit dem kommandanten meiner OS kurzschluessen unter welchen bedingungen er den platz bekommen hat.

-Mr. B

15/9/2014, 20:37
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 23 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1 2